in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?
I want to see a reality tv show where straight dudes have to read the shitty messages they send to women to their mothers.
"If he cared, he would have made an effort."
- Things I tell myself at 3 am (via thefinest-blog)
"You didn’t love her. You just didn’t want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was good for your ego. Or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn’t love her, because you don’t destroy the person that you love."
- Callie Torres - 'The Heart of the Matter' (via greys-anatomy-quotes)
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
"I need more clothes."
- me everyday when getting ready (via vauo)
the best part about being in your 20’s is slowly caring less and less about what people think of you and surrounding yourself with good people
the worst is that I’m broke
You deserve someone who will always text back,
someone who will kiss you and won’t blame it on alcohol.
You deserve someone who will never make you feel like you can’t be loved.
You deserve someone who can see the pain behind your smile
and comfort you without a word.
You deserve someone who will hold you and tell you everything will be okay when it seems like the world is crumbling down.
You deserve someone who will never leave you or take you for granted, who has seen you at your worst and still loves you.
- Words of advice for my bestfriend (via findpeacewithinyou)
"Love makes you feel out of control. I think that’s how you know it’s right."
- Danny Diamond on That Wedding by Jillian Dodd (via suspend)